Friday, July 2, 2010

Im back...;D

Hey guys,
miss me?:D
I knw u guys miss me lot is it...;DDD

Hmm...
All things is settled up~~
Thank god bout tht~~
But,
Mine thing not yet...==
Nvm~~~
I din feel fear at all~~
Coz tht day my bestie fren ,Jolin.
And my Bestie Sista , Vangie.
And my beloved mum, Lina~~~=]
They'll accompany me to settle up all the things wif my uncle~
I knw thy'll scold me 99~
Im ok~~
At least thy din scold till too over~
I hv hot tempered either~
Sometimes , I cnt control!
Hope u guys will understand~

[skip]

Finally,
I can go gaigai lo~~^^v
Seem like long long time ago din go Ts&Sw le~~~
Hope tomoro can peacefully gaigai wif ah pui yan jie...;D
Hmm....
Tomoro my dear bro , Mun Khim celebrate b'day~~~
Unfaithfully,
I cant go~~
Sry bout dat bro~~~
But,
I'll go meet u and ah shou for while better dun wan be SPOTLITE=]

Ah bro, Happy Bufday wah^^v

No comments:

Post a Comment