Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Rain

Hmmm...Why did I write this topic? Coz .... Its raining now:) And its make me feel so moody.... I have no idea, why did I will think all of my sadness memories when raining And I cry like the weather did..;) I cry , I shout , I run... Feel like wanna run from this lonely lifee... I miss my friends, I miss my lover , And ofcourse , I miss my dad too...

I duno why , Suddenly I miss a friend that I hate much, " feii Muii"... I duno was she know that " i miss her" so... Buddy , I know that we've been argued before and I know there's no chance to forgive our mistake ... I know that we wont be like before anymore... Buddy , I miss your smile , your laughter , and your cheer... And I was thinking , did you miss us too? I know now you're having a good life with your lover and your's new friends ... And I didn't mind at all, But I do hope that when you feel moody , We're here beside you for all the time... Because , I think " you're still my fren"... Someone that I love, I know currently you're busy of your working , and "missing her"... I know , we're not couple anymore , but we're still friend , right? So as a friend of you, I hope that you wont be sad anymore, dont be emo too;) Just be yourself... And dont worry , I'll try my best to forget all of our memories... Can you try not to concern about me? or worry? Coz of your worried I fall in love with you again...So , please stop to be good to me... Let me forget you=] Dont worry , im okay...


...................................................................


Dad, How are you? Doing good at the other place? Honestly , Im not good... I keep on crying like before when you finished beat me:D Dad..... Hope you know that , We miss you so...<3 We really do... When I take the photo album , I saw your smile in the picture , I dont know should I smile or cry...?? At the end , I did both:D Silly is it? I smile because I dont want to let you worry of me... I cry because I miss you so dad....<3 Been 6years dad...., Why you never come into my dream anymore dad? I miss your smile , your voice , your hands... Dad , I miss you so... Please take good care of mom... And wish me good luck for my singing competition on Sunday...:):-*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

That's all for today:)


P/S:Guys, I have a competition on Sunday , Come to sungai wang 6th floor if want to:)

No comments:

Post a Comment