Wednesday, June 1, 2011

LATEST...


Recently me:)

My dear Charmaine:)

My dear Amy:)

And my dear SUki:)

The unforgettable bday in my lifee:)


Web friends are asking ,
:" Hey Rene , How's ur lifee?"
And I answered:" So far , So good"


Yepp...
Ntg special happening ,
As usual...:)
Enjoying my single day but ofcourse sometimes I do miss him....

And ,
this two weeks holidays , how I spent it? And , what should I do?!!
hmm....
Let me tell you guys ,
This two weeks ,
I'll practice dance and sing , tuition and study at home , or .... Hanging out wif friends!!!xDDDD
But , less....XD

......................................................

LOVE?

hmm...For the main time , I dont need it...
You guys know why?
Coz , I've been hurted enough...
And , I try to control myeslf for not thinking of him...
Yepp..I try to forget all of the sad memories..

Mr.L , Im tired enough..
Somtime u're warm , but , sometime u're cold...
I cant find out what are you thinking of...
Last nite ,
u called me "lou po" and I called u " lou gong" ..
Supposed to be happy , but , im not...
Bcoz , I cant believe that was you...
If u wan to flirt , I can ...
But , pls , dont hurt me:)
If till now , u still dont know what answer you should give,
I think I know the answer , I'll finish the game by forgotten you...

Diary , Presents, Pictures,
I'd threw it...

So, pls come back , when you truly love me:)

FRENSHIP?

hmmm....
I miss DORRIS always...

But , I have to forget all of that,
Coz now I have XPG..:)
Although , sometime their attitude not so good,
But, I'll try to accept ...
Coz , so do I did not have such a good attitude...
So , I love them ,I trust them , and I appreciate out's frenship...
Hope ,
this frenship will be an endless frenship:)

FAMILY?

Good so far...
And ,
I love my mom, my late father..
And my sisters...
God bless them ...=)

=----------------------------------------------------------------=

That's all for today ....
Visit me in facebook yea...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment