Monday, August 8, 2011

......... NONE


Abuuchak!!!xD

Hello hello hello... :D

Im back for fun...xD

Hmm...
Congratz me ,
Im single almost half year ...-~-? Think soxD
Still have to congratz me la wei..xD
Coz , been long time I've never date!!!!
^^V

Yeepp..
I would like to be single till I graduate,
( if I can so)...xD

Hmmm...
Study?
Being good,
no ponteng jor ,
got attend to school dy..^^
But.....
go there for? .... Sleep!^^V

hehes...

Friendship?
I was very mad about someone ,
and I was very dissapointed,
but...
I wont hate her or what,
just.. dissapoint..

WE never forgotten our friendship ,
but.. you?
WE have a new gang but never forget the memories that we created before,
but...you?
YOU"VE forgotten our friendship..
I know ,
your new lifee was better than before ,
but ,
have u forgot that ,
before when you feel so lost ,
who'll be right next to you?
I think , you forgot!

But,
is okay ,
and I'll let it be,
just ,
be happy and dont be selfish to your FRIEND!:)


...........

There's nothing I want to say more==
Coz ,
I came back here ,
JUST FOR FUN!...=DDD


Byee guys , must miss yaxDDD<3

No comments:

Post a Comment