Tuesday, August 30, 2011

SELAMAT HOLIDAY:D


Heeemmmm... Holiday AGAIN!!!!
but.... Everyday stay in home..:p
HOME SWEET HOME MAH!
Btw,
long time no see guys... seem like long time didn't update new post hor?
Paiseh...xDDD

U know what?

This holiday week is the most boring holiday in my lifeee...T^T

Because , there's no place to play at...;(
All buddies went to work,
I want to work too , but mum say ,NO!:( Haiizzz....
So, just gotta stay in house ,
besides , examination is on the way , so mum said :" girl! study arh!" omg:(
........

Everyone is having fun in this holiday ,
how bout me?
stay in home ,
eat, sleep , listen some music , playing organ and the guitar, singing and dancing...xD
haizzz....


Someone went to China for a trip in one weeks!:(

I miss him so... Gotta wait for 6 days more... Holly mother..;(
How should I wwait?
Patiently? I dont think I can..


Btw,
HAPPY HOLIDAYS DEAR FRIENDS!

No comments:

Post a Comment