Saturday, November 26, 2011

Long time no see again:D

Hello bloggers, how are you guys?:D
Pheww....
Is been a long time i din update jor><
miss me?:D


Pheewwww...><
SPM season,
I can say that Im gonna fail for HISTORY:D
You know why?
Because im not interested with that lesson^^
Math? I'd try my best><
Bm? Sederhana..
BI, Wish I could get A+ for this:D
Sc? Damn difficultT^T

Seriously,
I cant guarantee I can get A for SPM,
but I wish that I could get even an A for spm..><

Some people asked me ,
:"ling, what u wanna do after SPM?"
and my answer is :" I dont know"
ya....I still havent plan what I want to do after graduate><
I wanna study again , I mean college ofcourse,
but I didn't know what course should I get...><
Arrggghhhh, confused confused....:(

Hotel management or buisness?
Tourism?
arrrrgggh, can you guys suggest some interesting course?


okay, skip for about study...
Now let's talk about my life:)
How am I? Im fine and getting bettter:D
Just my cough since now havent recover yet..><
Everyday im having sore throat:(
Hou sam fu..><
I can say that my health was getting worst:(
God blesss me<3

Am I still single?
Seriously ,
I dont know how to answer that,
coz I've got some complicated relationship with him.
So, better dont ask me about this anymore..:)

Okay guys, I have nothing to write anymore ,
so farewell friends:)
I'll update again somedays, coz im still busy to facing those scary SPM:)

Byee guysss:)

No comments:

Post a Comment