Thursday, December 15, 2011

TEMPLATE:D


Yes yes yes!!!
Finaly, I done my blogger template..

I can say .. Pheww , is difficult to make but luckily I done it!:D

Honestly , Im Hello kitty no.1 fans..:D Yep, I love it so much..^^
So I change my whole blog to Hello Kitty..:)
----------------------

-SIGH-

Im just back from Genting ,
Seriously , is freaking cold out there,
those who want to holiday to Genting,
remember wear some thick clothes,

I can say that one jacket was not enough and that's happening to me.

Thank god== Im fever rite now..:D
Im that weak..


Im happy today , coz something's happening.
Wish everyday we could be like today ,

coz I am sure that after today both of us will be so busy and busy..

Dear classmate:
We're an adult rite now,

need to work coz nothing we can do in the house after we graduate:)

Okay guys, that's all for today ,
I need to get some rest:*

Wish you guys have a good holiday this years

No comments:

Post a Comment