Friday, July 15, 2011

Im tired enough

Recently, I cant sleep...
I have no idea, why did I'll become like this..><

Maybe moody,
Maybe I feel so lost...

Hmmm...

Some people ask,
"ling, how's ur love?"
I was thinking what should I answer?
Goood? I dont think so?
Suffer? hmm...sometimes...><

I wonder , what's the feeling that he thinks about me..
WHAT?!
I never knew the answer , coz he wont give me any answers..

Btw, im okay..
Since I'd lost my first love ,
Im habit the brokenhearted feelings..

Yeaa... These days , I cant fall asleep..
Always , always I need to cry then only can sleep..
You know what? Im tired to continue play this game..
Do you know?
Sometime when I had choose to give up ,
then you're coming back by my side...
Sometime when I feel so lost you're gone...

What's that?
Are you just going to flirt with me when you needed me?
and after you felt bored then you only had think bout me?
Is it?

You think is this all I want?
Nope!
It's just tiring me..
I cried because I cant handle it anymore..
I miss you ,
Miss you like crazy..
You're the first boy I'd ever fell in love ,
but seem like you did not want to know bout it and care bout it..

I smile ,
I laugh,
and I cry...
Pity me , stupid me ...
Are you just wanted to dumb for all this time?

Baby, Im tired , if you're reli did not like me ,
so please , just leave me alone..

Because of you , I become another me...

Lastly, I did like you , always, feel grateful that you accompany me these days...


Thank You..

No comments:

Post a Comment