Thursday, July 21, 2011

TODAY..


Hmm...
There's many thing I want to say ,
Errmmm...
Today , I saw someone's blog,
Guess , what'd she write that make me so upset?
hehehes...

I know , my frens and me love to make up , but which one of you didn't make up when u wana hang out?
I know , My skin was not so fair , not fair as yours, But I can say that's not a crime...
I know , my buddy's stuff all is branded , but that's not a crime..
I know , my buddy's skin was so fair ,but that's not a crime ..
And I know , one of my buddy doesn't know how to wear a fashionable clothes , but that's not a crime..
As long , we're not like you , love to insult innocent people..:)
So , girl , wake up , you're not good as a model ..
Im dark , her attitude like a bigger miss , my buddy's are fairer than you , she doesn't know what is fashion ...
But....we're better than you at one thing that you dont know:)
Honestly , I hate to insulting you , but no choice , you pissed me off!!
Please , We respect you , so , you better respect us too....:)


.................................

No comments:

Post a Comment